TWO-COORDINATE MAGNETO-OPTICAL SCANNER MagReader-Regula7701M
General view of scanner
Expert investigations of magnetic protection elements of documents:
- magnetic map of documents sewing and analyze;
- comparative investigations of print materials and methods:
- detection of presence or absence of magnetic properties in researched objects;
- investigation of touches (magnetic paints, fibers, tapes and others types of magnetic protection elements): form, size and disposition;
- assessment of magnetic characteristics of document protection elements (distribution of magnetic induction, module of magnetic flow);
- invisible magnetic strokes reading;
- damaged documents researches: stained and spilled texts reading, which are printed with magnetic paint.
- forensic researches of documents magnetic properties ;
- banking: authenticity verification of securities, banknotes;
- production of securities, banknotes, forms: quality control of magnetic protection elements;
- customs supervision of banknote authenticity;
Magnetic map of $100 banknote demonstrates disposition of magnetic paint on banknote
Comparison of magnetic induction histograms allows to separate paint of authentic (green, red) and forgery (blue) banknotes
• magnetization by external magnetic field;
• compensation of object stray field by magnetic field of external source.
• magneto-optical visualization of stray field of object by using Faradey's effect;
• visualized image transformation to digital video signal;
- magnetization by external magnetic field;
- compensation of object stray field by magnetic field of external source;
- magneto-optical visualization of stray field of object by using Faradey's effect;
- visualized image transformation to digital video signal;
- digital image processing, including images comparison and its angle, linear and amplitude characteristics measurement,
- maximum size of the investigated document - 335 x 297 mm (format À3+);
- field of vision of the optical input system: 18.5 õ 15 mm (640 õ 512 / 1280 õ 1024 pixels) ,
image point size: not worse than 29/14 mkm;
- scanning time of A4 format document: not more than 5.5 mm;
- computer interface: USB;
- power supply source: less than 40 W;
- overall dimensions: less than 586 õ 470 õ230 mm;
- weight of scanner with power supply unit: 15.5 kg.
- effective scheme of magnetization and high sensitivity of scanner allows to investigate materials with small level of magnetic flow.
- detachable magnetization system allows to distinguish magnetic protection elements made of hard magnetic and soft magnetic materials;
- special software allows fast and precision measurement or comparison of test object and specimen.
- scanner is further development of SEZAM ,
with essentially better characteristics.
User's guide - PDF file (3.2Ì)
Test object ¹1 - PDF file(1.3Ì)
Òåñò îáúåêò ¹2 - PDF file(0.9Ì)
Òåñò îáúåêò ¹3 - PDF file(70K)